A great recipe you should try is the French pancake recipe from Joy of Cooking. It can be served at any time. It only requires a few simple ingredients, and you’ll like it. I love eating the thin and tasty French pancake dish in the morning.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time||Difficulty|
|10 mins||10 mins||20 mins||easy|
- 100 grams wheat flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 320 ml of milk
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl add the sifted flour and then sugar, and salt Add the eggs gradually, constantly whisking as you do so.
- Pour the milk into the dough while stirring regularly to ensure that it is smooth and lump-free.
- Last but not least, mix the melted butter (save half a teaspoon for greasing the pan).
- To prevent lumps, sift the flour through a sieve.
- Put some butter on the bottom of a nonstick pan with a flat bottom that you are using on the stove.
- With a small ladle, pour the batter into the pan and spread it evenly so that it is thin.
- Cook on medium heat, then flips the pancake after the bottom has dried, allowing the second side to finish drying.
- Till the dough is finished, repeat the process.